About Dr Mark Doyle FRACS (Plas) – Queensland Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Mark Doyle is a fully qualified and experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Queensland, Australia. He is the founder of Gold Coast Plastic Surgery and has a busy plastic surgery practice on the Gold Coast near the Coolangatta International Airport. He attracts many patients from Queensland and NSW, and patients fly in from all over Australia and New Zealand for surgery and a Gold Coast visit at the same time.
Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Expertise
Dr Mark Doyle performs a range of cosmetic surgery procedures including breast surgery, facial rejuvenation surgery, nose surgery, liposuction, abdominal surgery, surgery for massive weight loss, prominent ear surgery, scar revision and skin cancer surgery. Dr Mark is also experienced in all types of injectable wrinkle treatments and dermal fillers for facial rejuvenation.
Some of Dr Doyle’s most popular plastic and cosmetic surgeries include:
- Breast Augmentation with Implants or a Boob Job (Breast enlargement and enhancement)
- Breast Lift
- Breast Lift with implants
- Removal of Breast Implants (En Bloc technique)
- Removal of Breast Implants and Replacement with a different Implant
- Removal of Breast Implants and Breast lift surgery
- Removal of Breast Implants and Fat Transfer Rejuvenation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Asymmetry
- Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck
- Male Rhinoplasty
- Neck Lift
Dr Doyle has a specific surgical interest in breast implants surgery, breast lifts and the en-bloc technique for implant removal surgery.
“I use 3D planning tools on all breast patients to accurately assess breast volume and asymmetry prior to surgery and to allow the patients to have more input into the results they wish to achieve with their surgery. Crisolix 3D simulation of results using different size implants can be invaluable in making an informed decision regarding breast size.“
Dr Doyle’s Operating and Surgical team – Team Doyle
Dr Doyle only operates in accredited hospitals. Most of his operating is at the John Flynn Private Hospital in Tugun Qld. He uses a select few highly qualified specialist anaesthetists including the caring Dr Hans Els. Learn about the Doyle team.
Dr Doyle’s Experience
In 1990, he commenced his plastic surgery practice in Cairns, Australia and whilst living in Cairns visited Darwin NT regularly for more than 10 years. He then moved to the Gold Coast in 2005 to open Gold Coast Plastic Surgery and has been based in the southern end of the Gold Coast for over 15 years.
Dr Mark Doyle’s Qualifications
Dr Mark’s Surgical Qualifications include:
- MBBS – Dr Doyle gained his medical degree in Melbourne in 1979 at Monash University (M.B.B.S).
- FRCS(Ed) – He subsequently gained his general surgical degree in Edinburgh in 1984 (FRCSEd)
- FRACS(Plas) – He completed his training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Melbourne in 1989 and received FRACS recognition
He is a fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons – FRACS (Plas) earning him the right to use the title Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
Dr Doyle is a member of prestigious professional organisations, both in Australia and Internationally. He attends regular meetings both in Australia and internationally to keep up with the latest advances in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- AMA – Australian Medical Association
- ASPS – Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- ASAPS – Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- ISAPS – International Society of Plastic Surgery
- ASAPS USA – American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- ASPS USA – American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- IPRAS – International Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Outside medicine Dr Mark is an accomplished musician, has a diploma in psychoacoustics and sound engineering. He has a strong interest in photography, use of technology and also has a commercial jet pilot’s license. He also enjoys sailing, skiing, surfing and artistic photography.
Previously married, he has three children in their 20’s – a son and twin daughters.