Dr Mark Doyle’s Real Patient Before and After Photo Gallery
Dr Mark is one of Australia’s top specialist plastic surgeons. His dedication to his practice of cosmetic plastic surgery is reflected in the outstanding before and after photos you will see below.
You can see many more examples of Dr Doyle’s before and after photos during a personal consultation. Call us on 07 55980988 to arrange an appointment with Dr Mark Doyle on the Gold Coast near the Coolangatta Airport.
This photo gallery displays the Before and After Photos for Dr Mark Doyle. The images displayed in each gallery depict the results for actual patients.
Nose Job Before and After Photos
Facelift Before and After Photos
For more information, including whether you might be a good candidate for a Facelift procedure, please read the Facelift Procedure Page before viewing the Before and After photos.
Breast Implant Replacement Before and After Photos
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Before and After Photos
Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty) is a procedure that can help restore the look of your stomach after pregnancy or significant weight loss. This includes the improvement of flabby skin and the abdominal ‘pouch’.
What to Look for in Before and After Surgery Results Photos
- See A Range Of Results – Remember that surgery results vary – Not just the best picture.
- Variety Of Patients – Look for a wide variety of patient types and results.
- Good Quality Images – Photo contrast differences hide a lot of mistakes and fake surgeons.
- Photos are taken from similar distances – Camera distances should make patients look similar to see their real size.
- Identical lighting and shading – Lighting should be similar – Not Dark/Light/Shady patches.
- Same Body Posture and Poses – Similar posture counts to really compare pictures.
- Same Expression and Hair/Makeup – Look for the surgery, not the cosmetics makeover.
- Similar Skin Colour – Suntanning differences can have an effect on surgery results photos – but many patients are happy and go out and tan their new body.
- Avoid Photos using Image Filters – Many social media posts on Instagram and Facebook use image enhancing filters which makes those results unrealistic.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide on this website is of a general nature. To find out what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange for a personal consultation with Dr Doyle. Read more about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer page.